Basic MODAPTS® Practitioner CertificationTraining
To learn how to create fast and reliable work measurement standards with MODAPTS®, you can complete our comprehensive work measurement training course.
- Introduction to predetermined time standards
- What is a "standard" worker?
- What does a "fair days’ work" mean?
- Compressive exercises
- Final exam: The exam will be administered and graded by the Certification Committee of the International MODAPTS® Association. Upon successfully passing the exam with a minimum score of 70%, you will receive a MODAPTS® Practitioner certificate, suitable for framing.
What will you learn?
- How to conduct a MODAPTS® work measurement analysis
- How to measure work performance
Types of Training: